AT SHOE PALACE WE RUN. WE SELL. WE HAVE FUN! JOIN THE MOVEMENT TODAY!
Ready to run, sell and have fun? Drive and Passion is what we are looking for in our part-time candidates, to help us provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Are you someone who has a passion for customer service and is excited to support Shoe Palace’s continued growth?
Join the winning team, we are always looking for highly motivated, dynamic, and upbeat individuals to create and maximize sales for each location, while focusing on a team-oriented environment and having fun!
HERE’S WHAT A DAY AT WORK MAY LOOK LIKE…
- Create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience for our customers
- Meet cool people everyday
- Help keep a clean, neat, and organized store
- Run around, climb ladders, sell shoes and have fun!
- SP TECH –
- 16+ years old
- Must have OPEN AVAILABILITY DURING THE WEEKENDS
- Fun and outgoing
- Into the latest trends? Fashion? Shoes? Perfect!
- A desire to work hard and be successful. BE DRIVEN!
- Does talking to everyone just come natural? Awesome!
IT WOULD BE GREAT BUT NOT COMPLETELY NECESSARY TO HAVE…
- Customer service experience
- Experience in selling Athletic Shoes a plus.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE…
- Flexible schedule
- You like discounts? We got you!
- Opportunities to grow!
- Exciting work environment
Retail is not dead… come and see it!
Shoe Palace is one of the most-trusted athletic footwear and apparel retail chains in the United States. What began as a small, family business in 1993 has now grown into an extremely-popular chain of stores and an online retail site — shoepalace.com.
At Shoe Palace we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to stay on top. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are seeking self-motivated
individuals who are dynamic thinkers and outstanding communicators who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to grow with Shoe Palace Corporation. Our team members are bright, professional, enthusiastic, and able to quickly apply their skills to diverse situations.