RIVERCENTER SECURITY AND LOST & FOUND
210-225-0689 x 219
RULES OF COMMON COURTESIES
Rivercenter Mall is a privately owned property including all parking areas. We welcome all visitors and are committed to providing them the best environment possible. We have established these rules and regulations to maintain a business-like atmosphere and to assure the safety and comfort of all customers.
- Smoking in the Center commons areas, corridors and within 15 feet of all entry doors.
- Visiting Rivercenter Mall without shirt or shoes.
- Wearing apparel, which contains vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit language.
- Obstructing free flow of customer traffic.
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances other than in licensed areas.
- Disorderly, disruptive conduct of any nature; including use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, playing any audio devices, yelling, running, throwing objects or littering.
- Possession of pets, except "guide dogs" and "service animals" as defined by the ADA.
- Truancy or curfew violation.
- Solicitation and/or distribution of any material; or photography without permission of mall management.
- Any act that could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
- Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
- Bicycling, skateboarding, roller-blading or scooter riding in the mall or on mall property. (Bicycling to mall for shopping is allowed). Bikes may be parked at one of the bicycle racks located on Blum Street, Commerce or Crockett garages.
- Possession of illegal firearms, explosives, weapons or burglary tools on the premises.
- Dancing in the common area of the mall
- Wheelchairs provided free in Security Office on River level.